The eCHAT Summary Report is created for an individual with the current data on eCHAT. Changes to the sections from where the eCHAT Summary Report collects data may result in a message asking the user to save a particular section of an eCHAT again. Since approved eCHAT forms cannot be edited, they have to be discontinued and the data copied to a new form.
Please follow the steps below to create new eCHAT Due to Change in the Acuity Level:
- In the Health tab of the Dashboard, click on the Search link in the CHAT row.
- On the ‘Comprehensive Health Assessment Search’ page, enter search parameters to narrow down the search result and click on the Search button.
- From the search results, click on the Form ID of the eCHAT you would like to view.
- At the bottom of the eCHAT form, click on the Discontinue and Copy as Draft button. This will save it as a draft and will appear as a count on the Worklist link under the Comprehensive Health Assessment section of your Dashboard.
- Next, in the To Do tab of the Dashboard, click on the count beside the Worklist link under the ‘Comprehensive Health Assessment’ section.
- From the Comprehensive Health Assessment list, click on the form which you want to open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the eCHAT form and click on the Approve button. This will approve the eCHAT with the new Acuity Level.
|Re-approval of eCHAT (by the procedures mentioned above) will be necessary for the changes in the MERP/HCP rules to take effect and reflect in the eCHAT Summary Report.|
Related User Guides:
- Create New eCHAT
- Edit eCHAT
- Review eCHAT
- View Approved eCHAT
- Edit Approved eCHAT
- eCHAT Summary Reports
- eCHAT Search For State Providers
- eCHAT Search For Linked Providers
- Setting Up eCHAT Notifications
- Update eCHAT to Reflect Change in Acuity Level
- Health Passport