Therap 2016.6.2 Released!
To learn more about the new features and enhancements included in this release, please view Release User Guides for Therap 2016.6.2
We look forward to your comments and suggestions, please feel free to write to us.
Business Intelligence for Demographics and GERs New!
- Therap has introduced the Business Intelligence module for aggregating agency-wide data and serving real time ad-hoc reports for various modules. We are introducing Demographic Dashboard and GER (Incident Reports) Dashboard for both Providers and Oversight Providers in this release.
Providers will be able to access Business Intelligence module from the Agency Reports tab.
Oversight Providers will be able to access Business Intelligence module from the Agency Reports section of the Unified Dashboard.
- Demographic Dashboard provides aggregated reports on individual demographic data and allows for aggregation and comparison of data across providers and programs.
- GER Dashboard provides the ability to trend GERs (Incident Reports) at the state, provider, program type, and program levels. Providers can perform comparative analyses of variables including type, cause, severity, and location of incidents to enhance overall quality assurance and reduction of incidents.
- Super Admins will be able to assign Business Intelligence Dashboards to users from the Admin tab.
||Business Intelligence is an additional module and needs to be activated for your agency. For more information, please contact us.
Business Intelligence – Activity Tracking
[Back to Top]
- Business Intelligence will appear as an option on the list of modules in the Activity Tracking.
- For the Business Intelligence module, users can view Login and Dashboard Assignment actions.
- The Login action shows when a user logged in to the Business Intelligence module via Agency Reports tab. The Dashboard Assignment action shows when an Administrator assign Business Intelligence Dashboards to a user.
[Back to Top]
For Users in Illinois
- With this release the field has been added in the Revenue Code form for the State of Illinois.
- A column for showing has been added to the Service Lines on the Institutional Claim form.