Documentation : Entering ISP Data
Users with the ISP Data role are able to enter ISP Data for the individuals they have access to through their caseloads.
- To enter ISP data, click on the New link next to the ISP Data area under the Individual tab on your Dashboard.
- Then select the appropriate program from the Select Program for ISP Program page.
- In the Individual List for ISP Program select the appropriate individual you would like to enter the ISP Data on.
- Next, select the ISP Program for which you want to enter data from the ISP Program List page.
- If you have not already acknowledged the ISP Program, selecting the ISP Program will open the ISP Program in read-only format. Click on the Acknowledge button at the bottom after carefully going through the form.
- Read the message that appears and click on the OK button to acknowledge the ISP program.
- Select the appropriate date for the ISP Data from the Select Date for ISP Data Collection page. Date may be earlier than current date for collecting previous data provided that it is not earlier than the program creation date. Then click on the Submit button.
Users will not be able to select a Data Collection Date if it is more than 6 months ago from the current date.
- On the ISP Data Collection page, select begin and end time for data collection, name of the service provider and score as they are required fields. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the score.
- Once the ISP Data is successfully saved, the following confirmation message will appear.
Related User Guides: