Documentation : Edit GER
Users with the GER Edit role will be able to search and edit unapproved GERs with In Prep, Pending Approval and Returned status. Please follow the steps below to edit a GER:
- From your Dashboard, click on Search link beside ‘General Event Reports (GER)’ in the Individual tab.
- On the ‘GER Search’ page, enter the search parameters as appropriate and click on the Search button.
- Select the appropriate GER from the search result. The search result will be displayed based on the search parameters provided.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the GER and click on the Edit this GER button.
- Once the GER opens in edit mode, update/modify the GER form as appropriate. Then click on the Save, Submit, or Approve button as required.
Related User Guides:
- Create New GER
- GER Event Category Rule
- Adding Events on a GER
- Edit GER
- Approve or Return GERs
- Review GERs
- View GER Update History
- Search GERs
- Enabling Access To Abuse Neglect Exploitation GERs
- Follow Up On A GER
- Delete GERs