Documentation : Delete GERs
Users need the GER Delete role to be able to delete General Event Reports (GER). Users with the GER Submit role can delete the In-Prep and Returned GERs that they have created.
In order to delete General Event Reports (GER), you may follow the steps below:
- From your Dashboard, click on the Search link beside the ‘General Event Reports (GER)’ option under the Individual tab.
- On the ‘GER Search’ page, enter search parameters in order to narrow down the search results and click on the Search button.
- Select the GER that you would like to delete from the list on the ‘GER Search’ page.
- On the GER form, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete button.
- In the ‘Deletion Comments and Confirmation’ section, enter the and click on the Yes button for the field to delete the GER. Click on the No button to cancel deletion of the GER.
- A success message will appear to confirm deletion of the GER.
Related User Guides:
- Create New GER
- GER Event Category Rule
- Adding Events on a GER
- Edit GER
- Approve or Return GERs
- Review GERs
- View GER Update History
- Search GERs
- Enabling Access To Abuse Neglect Exploitation GERs
- Follow Up On A GER
- Delete GERs