Therap 9.0 is now available for our users! Check out the list below for details of all the new modules and features that we have introduced in this release:
Time Tracking (New!)
With the release of Therap's new Time Tracking module, your agency is a step ahead in efficiency while monitoring Individuals. With this module users will be able to track behavior and activity changes of the Individuals they take care of.
The Provider Administrator can create customized Time Tracking Templates, choosing which activities are to be monitored and what observations can be recorded at what interval. This allows agencies to track any kind of data related to Individuals' behavior and activity with just a few clicks.
A Time Tracking Report can also be generated, helping care providers understand trends.
[ Back to top ]
Lab Test Result
We have added two new sections under Lab Test Details: ‘Normal Range’ and ‘Abnormal’.
While entering Lab Test results, Users can now refer to the normal range and mark unusual results as 'Abnormal'.
Individual care has become more effective with the new Reference Table indicating the Normal Range for each Vital Sign. If any Vital Sign value is outside the normal range a message saying ‘Outside Range’ will automatically appear and the notification level must be set to ‘High’ to submit the form.
Medication History and MAR
[ Back to top ]
‘Medication Type’ drop-down field has been added in the Medication History form with the existing Medication types, each subdivided into two categories - ‘Medication’ and ‘Treatment’. New Medication types have been added to increase the accuracy while recording Medication information for an Individual.
Users can now precisely schedule a medication in our new 'Medication Schedules' section in the Medication History Form with advanced options like 'Day of the week', 'Every Alternate Day' etc. If the Frequency, Starting From date and the Schedule Time of a Scheduled medication is entered into the Medication History form, the corresponding cells in the Medication Administration Record (MAR) will be automatically colored green.
'Manual Scheduling' of scheduled type medications can now be done by the users. With our new release, users can schedule medications for odd patterns. In the 'Medication Administration Record Configuration' page, users can click on the cells of any day of the month in any random order to schedule a medication. The cells marked as 'green' in this page will reflect as scheduled in the 'Medication Administration Record Data' page. Users should only select the 'Schedule Time' from the 'Medication Schedules' section in the 'Medication History' form when regular pattern is not applicable. The medications scheduled in this way will also show up in the Due/Overdue medications list.
Users can directly schedule medications from the Medication Administration Record Configuration page. Users can add or remove an already Scheduled medication just by clicking on the corresponding cells on the Configuration page. Users may also update the 'Medication Schedules' section of the corresponding Medication History forms, for the changes to be reflected in the Medication Administration Record Data page.
Users can now administer PRN (Medication and Treatment) data in the 'Detail' mode with a single click. PRN (Medication and Treatment) data can now be entered just by clicking on the 'Record Administration in Detail Mode' link at the top-right corner of the respective sections. All the PRN medications administered appear as a list in the respective sections. Users can view from the list when the last dose was administered without entering into the Detail mode to see who administered the medication, when and at what time it was administered. This makes the entire process of administering PRN medications faster and efficient.
Adding Follow-up to a PRN (Medication and Treatment) is now just a click away. Users will no longer need to switch into the ‘Detail Mode’ in order to record or view Follow-ups. Now, users just need to click on the Follow-up link that appears beside each PRN (Medication and Treatment) in the list. Detail data for PRN (Medication and Treatment) can also be viewed from the ‘View’ link for each PRN (Medication and Treatment) appearing in the list.
Now, Users can select Medication Type for ‘Other’ Medications, which were entered into the Medication History Form without specifying any type such as Scheduled (Medication and Treatment) or PRN (Medication and Treatment). Changes in the Medication Type cannot be made any further for approved Scheduled (Medication and Treatment) or PRN (Medication and Treatment). This has been incorporated into our system to avoid confusions in Medication types once they are approved in the Medication Administration Record Configuration Form.
An 'Individual List' link appears when a Medication Administration Record Data page is saved from the 'Record Data' option under the MAR module. Using this link users may record data for Individuals in the same program without having to search Individuals from the Program List page again.
The new Due Medication section under MAR will display only 'Scheduled' medications (under the new 'Medication Schedules' section introduced in 9.0) that are approved from MAR Configuration to be administered for the day. This saves user's work time in managing medications.
Due Medication also lists Overdue medications, highlighting scheduled medications that have not been administered by the user on the current Date and Time.
|Users may take out a PDF version of the Medication Administration Record Data page without any data at the beginning of the month when there is no data recorded. Users may do this by clicking on the ‘Print PDF’ link at the bottom of the Medication Administration Record Data page.|
Individual Home Page
[ Back to top ]
The Individual List option under [Individual Home Page] now has an upgraded search mechanism. Typing in the Individual Name will display an auto-complete list with matching Individual Names. The page also displays recently accessed Individuals with the most recently accessed Individual appearing first.
With the new features, the Individual Home Page is comprehensive and detailed; users can access information necessary to provide individual care directly from the individual’s Home Page.
- Habilitation Plans and Behavior Plans for an Individual will now appear under the Individual Home Page along with ISP Plans and Custom Forms.
- A Trends section has been added through which users will be able to show/hide trends in Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose. Users can also choose to display these trends in graphs or tables.
- Allergies will be displayed under both Home and Profile.
- Recent Health Information of the Individual will be displayed on the Individual Home Page.
- Now users can attach images up to 1 MB in size in Individual Home Page. This will reduce page loading time and users can browse though the albums faster.
- Individual's demographic information (e.g. Blood Type, Birth Date, etc.) will be displayed under Profile along with a link to the IDF.
- A link to the Individual's MAR will also be available under the Profile section.
Individual Data Form
[ Back to top ]
Users will be able to assign the Time Zone associated with a particular Individual, from the list provided in IDF. This feature greatly benefits multi-state Provider Agencies; who are located at various time zones around the country.
Individual Time Zone specifies the time zone a particular Individual is located at and Time Zone specifies the time zone of the Provider Agency.
Emergency Data Form (EDF)
[ Back to top ]
Emergency Data Forms
When an Individual has a new active diagnosis or an existing active diagnosis is updated, the corresponding Emergency Data Form (EDF) will be automatically updated and shown as a new count in "Acknowledge Print" under the 'Emergency Data Form' section of the First Page.
Individual Medical Information
[ Back to top ]
The list of active Diagnoses will now be accessible from the Individuals' Individual Data Forms (IDF). Any changes made to the list of Diagnoses for an Individual, will automatically be reflected in the IDF irrespective of the status of the IDF.
Advance Directives (New!)
Users will now be able to designate a surrogate decision maker with the introduction of our new Advance Directives module. This module will help our users document treatment preferences by designating a surrogate decision maker in the event that he/she is unable to make medical decisions thereby saving a lot of confusion in the later stages.
Users will be able to view and edit the Advance Directives options directly from the IDF.
[ Back to top ]
- Users will be able to update ISP Data even after Billing Data has been generated for the particular ISP Data.
|Any update made to the ISP Data will not be reflected on the Billing Data.|
[ Back to top ]
- Users will be able to specify Service Date Range while generating Denied Claim Report.
- Total Amount Queued for the month field has been added to the Denied Claim Report. An additional column titled Total Amount has also been added to the report. Denied Claims are grouped by month.
- Users will be able to generate [Denied Claim Report] for Institutional Claim.
- While creating a new Service Authorization, the Medicaid Number will be set as Individual ID Type by default.
Prior Authorization Number and Individual Medicaid Number has been added to both the Monthly & Yearly views of Utilization Report.
The Individual Name format has been changed to Last Name, First Name.
- A new report titled [Reconciliation Report] has been added. This report can be generated for both Professional Claim and Institutional Claim.
- From now on, if a Delay Reason Code is selected while generating/updating Professional Claims, then a Note Reference Code must be selected and Comments must be added (The comments text area will accommodate 80 characters in this case).
- A new option titled Continuous Bundling has been added for selection under Bundle Rules while creating new Attendance Types.
Provider Administrator Specific Changes
[ Back to top ]
Users will now be able to access and create new documents for Discharged or Deceased Individuals if required. To create documents for discharged or deceased Individuals, the Provider Administrator will have to enable the Create Access on Discharged or Deceased Individuals option located in the [User Profile] page of the Admin account.
User Import with Initials
We have added two new columns in the sample excel file used for importing users from Excel. The columns are “User Initial” and “Hire date”.
Privilege Browser (New!)
User Access Privilege is more convenient to handle! Provider Administrators will be able to view Super Roles, CaseLoads and User Privilege all on the same page!
The [Privilege Browser] simplifies Access Control and eliminates data redundancy hassle for Provider Administrators. Provider Administrators will be able to view Super Roles, CaseLoad and Users’ list in a tabbed browser like environment before/after creating caseloads, all at one go.
The 'Back' and 'Forward' button take the user to the previous/next action done by the user at the Privilege Browser page.
When you start the Privilege Browser a pop-up window will be displayed. Check the 'Always trust content from this publisher' box and click on Run.
The Privilege Browser may take time to load depending on the number of Caseloads in your agency.
For users in NY
[ Back to top ]
General Event Reports :: OPWDD 147 Form
[ Back to top ]
The recent revisions in the [OPWDD 147 form] has been included in the General Event Reports(GER) module and related PDF forms. The Features will be available when the Form is opened in the Editable mode.
1) A New Notification to Law Enforcement Officials section has been added to notify an Official in a Law Enforcement Agency about an Incident.
2) New information fields-'Date Contacted', 'Person Contacted', 'Reported By' and 'Time' are now included in the Referral to State CENT.REG. of Child Abuse and Maltreatment section of the OPWDD 147 Form.
3) Information about the Investigator of an incident can now be reported in the 'Investigator' field under the Temporary Residential Address and Phone Number(if applicable, of person receiving services) section.
4) In the Additional Steps Taken to Ensure the Individual's Safety section, details on the 'Additional Steps', 'Additional Steps Given By' and 'Date Additional Steps Added' fields can now be added.
5) New options have been added to the 'Person/Entity Notified' drop-down menu under the Notification Information section in the GER.
ISP Plan - Hab Plan - Hab Checklist Mapping
For users in NY, the default list of Services under the HCB Waiver section on ISP forms is now pre-populated by Therap. This list is used in the 'Type of Waiver Services' drop down for the HCB Waiver Services section on ISP forms. A corresponding list of Hab Plan types has been created to match with the Service Types. A mapping among 'Service Type', 'Hab Plan Type' and corresponding 'Check List' (e.g. Residential Habilitation Daily Check List etc.) for documentation has also been created as a mechanism for integrating ISP, Hab Plan and Habilitative Service documentation. ISP Plan - Hab Plan - Hab Checklist Mapping can be accessed by Provider Administrators for including any custom mapping not available under default options.
ISP and Habilitation Plan
We have brought the ISP and Habilitation Plan sections together and added a few new modules to the group as part of a complete workflow for our users in New York.
- Users will be able to create multiple Hab Plans of the same type for an Individual. This can be done when the Individual is enrolled under multiple Programs and the Programs are associated with the corresponding HCB Waiver Services on the ISP. For example, if an Individual is enrolled under two different Programs and is receiving two IRA Residential Habilitation Services of the same type, then users will be able to create two IRA Residential Habilitation Hab Plans for the Individual. This can be done by adding two IRA Residential Habilitation Services of the same type on the ISP and then associating each of the Programs that the Individual is enrolled under with each of the Services.
- After users add Staff Actions for the valued outcomes using Hab Plans, the created ISP Programs will be approved as soon as the Hab Plans are approved.
- Users are now able to add their [MSC Signatures] (provided they have the appropriate Roles) to ISP Plans.
IDF Extension (New!)
- IDF Extension is a new module which can be used to assign users as Medicaid Service Coordinators (MSCs) for Individuals. Assigned MSCs will be able to create monthly MSC Notes for Individuals and add their signatures to the Individuals' ISPs. Users need to complete IDF Extension forms for Individuals in order to be able to create Billing Checklist Reports for the Individuals. IDF Extension form for an Individual only needs to be submitted once.
- Users will also be able to record LCED Date and attach LCED documents. They will also be able to choose if the LCED type is Initial or Renewal. Option to attach MSC Agreement and record MSC Review Date has also been included in this module.
MSC Notes (New!)
- Users assigned with appropriate MSC Roles will be able to create Monthly [MSC Notes] for the Individuals they support.
- The option to include MSC Signatures/Initials has been added.
- Users will be able to enter details regarding ISP Review and ISP Update (Addendum).
- Users will also be able to record LCED and Face-to-Face contact details. Option to record information on Referral / Linkage, Benefits Management or Monitoring Activities have also been included.
- Users will be able to add detailed information regarding the services on the Monthly Summary section. Finally, they will also be able to choose if the MSC is billable or not.
Billing Checklist Report (New!)
- The Billing Checklist Report can be generated at the end of the entire ISP and Habilitation Plan workflow. This report accounts for all the required criteria that need to be completed before the services can be billed.
For Users in New Mexico
[ Back to top ]
Comprehensive Health Assessment Tool (eCHAT)
- Ranges for overall acuity calculations (high, moderate, low) have been changed in the eCHAT Summary Report for better assessment of health.
To view the CHAT Acuity Report with the updated values, users will need to open the approved eCHAT forms, click on the ‘Discontinue and Copy as Draft’ button found at the bottom of the form and then approve those forms again. After that, the CHAT Acuity Report will reflect the new and improved Acuity values.
Please note, only the forms in ‘Approved’ status will populate the Acuity values on the CHAT Acuity Report of Comprehensive Health Assessment section.
- 4 new columns (number of HCP/MERP Required or Considered) have been introduced in the Acuity Report.
- Users will now be able to generate the Health Passport directly from the Comprehensive Health Assessment page.
- The Health Passport is more comprehensive with the changes in Therap 9.0. List of Active Diagnoses for an Individual will appear on the Health Passport for reference.
- Check box images are now shown under "Major Safety Issues & Risk Factors" when Health Passport PDF is generated.
- Users will now get the option to generate Consultation Forms from the Health Passport page.
- Users can now view the approved eCHAT forms directly from the Health Passport page.
- Users will be able to view Social Security Number (SSN) of an Individual in its full form, rather than only the last 4 digits, on the Health Passport page.