The Therap Applications FirstPage Summary option is used to summarize all the reports that have been saved, updated, submitted or approved in the last seven days into a summarized list. You will get the reports of all the modules you have access to.
Switch to FirstPage Summary
- Find the FirstPage Summary area on the right side of the Therap Applications FirstPage. Click on the Switch to FirstPage Summary link.
- In the Dashboard, click on the Settings tab. Click on the Switch link in row with FirstPage Summary.
- The FirstPage Summary page will appear. In this page you will see a list of all the reports (of all the applications being used) you have access to, that has been saved, updated, submitted and approved in the last seven days.
The numbers at the top of the page will switch the pages. The (First/Prev) and (Next/Last) links will also switch the pages.
- You will find the following columns in the list - Module Name, Form ID, Program Name, Date, Login Name, Notification Level, Activity Type, Status and Action. The columns can be sorted in ascending or in descending order by clicking the small up/down arrow heads in the column header fields. Click on the Read link in the Action column to give 'read' status to an 'unread' report. Click on the Remove link in the Action column to remove the report from the list. Click on the respective row of the report you want to view.
- Click on the Switch to FirstPage link at the bottom of the page to go back to the FirstPage.
To Login directly into the FirstPage Summary instead of FirstPage configure your profile from the My Account section of our application.
Read the My Account - My Profile User Guide for more information.
FirstPage Summary Preferences
- Find the FirstPage Summary area on the right panel of the Therap Applications FirstPage. Select the FirstPage Summary Preferences link.
- In the Dashboard, click on the Preferences link in row with FirstPage Summary.
- The FirstPage Summary Preferences page will appear. In this page you will see all the programs (with their corresponding sites) you have access to. Select the checkboxes for the Program(s) for whom you want the FirstPage summarized list. Click on the All link at the bottom of the page to select all the Programs.
- Click on the 'Save' button to save the changes. Click on the 'Cancel' button to exit without saving.